GET Certificate: Business Practices
- SAQA ID: 61755 NQF L 1 worth 121 Credits.
- Duration: 6 Months
- Course Fees: R5 100.00 (Instalment R850.00)
- This course is accredited by the Services Seta.
KIA TVET COLLEGE is a fully accredited training provider with the Services Seta, number 2147, as well as a Level 1 Contributor BBBEE company.
The General Education and Training Certificate in Business Practices qualification (NQF Level 1) consists of 5 modules.
On achieving the qualification, learners can:
- Use fundamental skills in conducting a business.
- Make appropriate use of Information and Communication
- Incorporate a range of life skills in an employment or self-employment situation.
Duration and Focus The modules are offered over 6 months. They focus on:
- Personal and workplace skills, such as problem solving, management of time, management of own finances.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Managing and Developing oneself personally.
- Managing one’s own health and wellbeing.
- Implementing learning strategies to apply skills in the workplace.
Suitable for… It is intended to provide employees with basic business understanding and skills for office administrators, to subsequently perform the role of a Business Administrator. Business practices forms a foundation for Business Administration NQF Level 2.
Candidate Requirements Candidates who have achieved AET Level 3 in both English and Numeracy and entry level office administrators.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this fact sheet is accurate at the time of printing. However, factors beyond Kia TVET College’s control (such as environmental, regulatory or technical changes) may cause the contents of this fact sheet or of the programme to change. In the event of any such change, Kia TVET College will formally notify current learners. All possible measures will be taken to minimize inconvenience to learners.